29th June 2020
Food & drink quiz
How many of these food and drink questions can you correctly guess in our fun quiz? Answers at the bottom of the page.
1. In which country might you be offered a drink of Ouzo?
2. Which fast-food franchise has the largest number of restaurants in the world?
c. Burger King
3. Jollof rice is the national dish of which country?
4. In which city did the Caesar Salad originate from?
a. San Juan, Puerto Rico
b. Tijuana, Mexico
c. Las Vegas, USA
5. From which country does the cocktail Caipirinha originate from?
6. Marsala wine comes from which Mediterranean island?
7. The seafood dish Lox is traditionally made using what fish?
b. Sea Bass
8. Antonio Carluccio was one half of the ‘Two Greedy Italians’ but, who was the other?
a. Gennaro Contaldo
b. Gino D’Acampo
c. Bruno Tonioli
9. Which popular sauce comes from Avery Island in Louisiana (USA)?
b. Lea & Perrins
10. From which country does the beer Grolsch come from?
Answers: b, a, a, b, b, a, c, a, c, b