No3 Outdoor Dining
Time to dine with us again!
Our beautiful terrace is now open for guests to dine with us and enjoy our all day dining menu, Sunday lunch, afternoon tea and breakfast menus.
Please call us or book a table below.
- Our terrace dining area seats 32 comfortably across 12 tables, with patio heaters, blankets and hot water bottles to ensure you’ll be toasty whatever the great British weather has in store.
- We accept bookings for tables of up to 6 people or two households outdoors.
- Tables can be booked for up to two hours.
- To book afternoon tea or specify any special seating requests, please include this as a special request on your booking below.
- When pre-booking a table for 6 people or more, we require a £5 deposit per person to secure the table.
Book a table online:
ALL DAY DINING
Served outdoors on the terrace, Monday to Saturday 12pm - 8pm
Snacks, starters, mains, sandwiches, sides, burgers and desserts
Served outdoors on the terrace, Monday to Sunday 3pm - 5pm
Sandwiches, scones, cakes and treats
Prosecco afternoon tea available
Served outdoors on the terrace, Sundays 12pm - 5pm
- Snacks, starters, roasts, mains, sides, and desserts -
Choose individually or from two or three courses
Served outdoors on the terrace, Monday to Saturday 10am - 12pm
You can also call us at any time. For more information you can read the full COVID-19 guidance on what you can and what you cannot do.
(V) Vegetarian | (N) Nut | (GF) Gluten Free.
Please advise our staff of any allergies or special dietary requirements. Food is prepared in a traditional kitchen and may contain traces of nuts. We can help identify suitable dishes for you and provide a list of all dishes containing allergens.
The menu is subject to change without notice. Meals are subject to availability
We still offer a takeaway option and our indoor restaurant, bar and bistro will re-open from 17th May.