Time to dine with us again!
Please call us or book a table below.
Before you visit, please be prepared for the following measures to keep everyone safe:
- You will be asked to provide evidence of one or more Covid-19 vaccinations, either via the NHS App, your card or official NHS letter.
- You will be required to wear a mask in communal areas and when moving around the village.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival and you will be asked to sign in.
If you are unable to provide this information and follow these steps, we regret that we cannot welcome you to visit us at this time. This procedure will be continually reviewed over the coming weeks and months.
- Our terrace dining area seats 32 comfortably across 12 tables, with patio heaters, blankets and hot water bottles to ensure you’ll be toasty whatever the great British weather has in store.
- We accept bookings for tables of up to 6 people or two households outdoors.
- Tables can be booked for up to two hours.
- To book afternoon tea or specify any special seating requests, please include this as a special request on your booking below.
- When pre-booking a table for 6 people or more, we require a £5 deposit per person to secure the table.
Takeaway still available
Takeaway orders can only be placed over the phone. To place an order and arrange your collection time
Please call us on 0203 510 4807