Time to dine at No3 Clapham!
Afternoon Tea Notice:
You must book by 9:00am if you require same day Afternoon Tea service.
Afternoon Tea is served between 3:00pm- 5:00pm Monday to Saturday.
Please call us or book a table below.
We will be taking Christmas table bookings from 11th October.
Before you visit
Whilst we welcome the easing of restrictions, we continue to exercise appropriate care to keep everyone safe. With this in mind we encourage our guests to exercise caution before visiting us.
- Please stay at home if you believe you may have been in contact with someone with Covid-19 or any other infectious illness in the past two weeks.
- We politely encourage all visitors to wear a mask in communal areas and when moving around the restaurant, club and village.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival and you will be asked to sign in, either on paper or via the NHS app. If your temperature is high then we will be unable to welcome you on this occasion.
- If you are happy to do a lateral flow test before your visit, this can further reduce the risk of infection to owners and team members living and working in the village. Alternatively, you may wish to provide evidence of one or more Covid-19 vaccinations, either via the NHS App, your card or official NHS letter. This is not compulsory.
As always, we will continue to review and update our safety measures in line with the evolving situation.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
- Our terrace dining area seats 32 comfortably across 12 tables, with patio heaters, blankets and hot water bottles to ensure you’ll be toasty whatever the great British weather has in store.
- We accept bookings for tables of up to 6 people or two households outdoors.
- Tables can be booked for up to two hours.
- To book afternoon tea or specify any special seating requests, please include this as a special request on your booking below.
- When pre-booking a table for 6 people or more, we require a £5 deposit per person to secure the table.
Takeaway still available
Takeaway orders can only be placed over the phone. To place an order and arrange your collection time
Please call us on 0203 510 4807